The mission of Sports 4 The Kids is defined by the following goals:
- To be the leading provider of sports and recreational opportunities for families in need in Seminole County and the greater Central Florida area.
- To raise funds to help pay for league registration fees, sports equipment, and sports camps, so that children may participate in local sports programs.
- To implement the Goals 4 the Kids Program with each Program Provider team and athlete for educational and healthy goals.
- To coordinate sports equipment and apparel collection drives throughout our community and to have a facility that allows families and children the ability to pick up sports equipment at the start of each sports season.
- To develop strong and effective partnerships with people, businesses, and organizations throughout our community that believe in our vision and want to help make it a reality.
- To work together as a team to offer children opportunities that involve teamwork, collaboration, and camaraderie—all while creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- To continue to educate our community about the importance of youth sports.
Sports can and will change the lives of children. With your support, we can make a difference. If you would like to become part of the solution, or to find out more about how you can help, click here.