Become a Sports 4 The Kids Program Provider
If you currently run a local youth sports league, program,
or recreational activity in Central Florida,
please complete this
and we’ll be in touch to discuss
opportunities to help Sports 4 the Kids athletes.
It takes less than 2 minutes and your support
will make a difference in the lives
of families throughout Central Florida.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
Sports 4 the Kids works with several sports organizations throughout Central Florida. We provide athletic recreational opportunities to children in need by enrolling these children into sports and active programs.
Families complete the scholarship application letting us know what sports their children are interested in playing, and our staff works directly with program providers to match children with the appropriate sports league or active program in the area.
Sports 4 the Kids raises funds to help pay the necessary registration fees and works with program providers to offer scholarships and discounted rates whenever possible.
There are many benefits to becoming a
Sports 4 the Kids Program Provider, including:
- Helping children in need within your community
- Providing positive, life-changing experiences to a child in need
- Receiving community-wide recognition for your participation in the Sports 4 the Kids program
- Invitations to S4TK Events
- Participation in S4TK’s Goals 4 the Kids Program