For eligibility of Sports 4 The Kids financial assistance, your child must be considered a family in need by Seminole, Orange, or other county public school systems within our branches, and be affiliated with the Meal Benefits Program receiving free and reduced lunch. The application link below is to be completed for all types of S4TK Scholarship requests.
2020 SPRING SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE JANUARY 24
On the application link, the athlete will choose one of the following options for scholarship:
- The Sports 4 the Kids Seminole County Sports Scholarship
- The S4TK-RIPITT Orange County Sports Scholarship
- The Nina Karlinsky Soccer Scholarship (1-2 granted/year)
- The Raymond Caraballo SHS Football Scholarship (1-2 granted/year)
- The Sam Shaw Sports Scholarship (1-2 granted/year in Stewart, FL)
- WSHS Anna Kathryne Proctor Volleyball Scholarship (3-4 granted/year)
(see below- special scholarship details #2-6)
Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for our Sports 4 The Kids Team to review your application. We will contact you via Email after your application has been reviewed by the S4TK Team. Our team will try to help as many children as we possible, but we may not be able to assist due to limited funding. Please be patient and know that we will try our best to accommodate every request in a timely fashion.
** ALL ATHLETES WITH PREVIOUS S4TK SCHOLARSHIPS **
S4TK REQUIRES ALL ATHLETES TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR GOALS AND RESULTS .